Holiday ReCap

I have been offline for while with the multi-city Christmas extravaganza and haven't been updating, but there were a very cherished holidays moments that deserve to be recorded for posterity.

1. Being dismissively told at LGA that we didn't have seat assignments and that they might be able to get us out "sometime this week."
2. The blizzard that kept us huddled at my in-laws for what seemed like 2 weeks.
3. The Delta crew forgetting to de-ice our plane which caused us to miss our connection by 10 minutes, but then resulted in first class tickets for the next leg of the trip.
4. Birthday cake disasters
and finally
5. Puking on the return flight. In the back galley of the plane ...everywhere.

Notice how the worst ones involved air travel. That last one really endeared me to the flight attendants who, by the way, COULD NOT FIND A BARF BAG for me. I gave them ample warning and desperately tried to wait until the bathrooms were unoccupied. I think they thought I was still hungover from New Years because the guy appeared to not believe me when I told him I was pregnant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fetus

Candy-cane Stirrups

Baby Phat