Day #14, Negative #114

Today is 14 dpo. Even though I swore I wouldn't take another pregnancy test until I was at least 18 days, I went ahead and did it. I should have taken my own advice and peed on $7 - it would have been just as effective. It was the latest in a long series of negative tests stretching over several years. I should be keeping them all and then I could use them in some performance art piece, that way they wouldn't have all been a completely disappointing waste.

Further south in Mexico, things seem to be stabilizing. The NY Times reported that there is some evidence that the flu is not as bad as first expected and that suspected cases are leveling off. I also read about couples who had destination weddings planned for Mexico, so I suppose I could have bigger problems. Will we go? We are leaning towards it. I am concerned that if I get sick, I will not be able to have my surgery in June. I am still not sure if I am going to tell my Dr. that we are planning to go to Mexico. I have a feeling he will recommend we push back the surgery. I don't want to wait any longer.

I will be 34 in less than two weeks. The math is starting to get suffocating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fetus

Candy-cane Stirrups

Baby Phat