Stalker

I had another dr.'s visit today. I was annoyed that it was on a Wednesday because that is my late day. Of course they saw me right away and the entire visit probably took 35 minutes. I have never gotten out of there in under 1:20 min, but because I have all the time in the world, they decide to be prompt.

I couldn't bear the thought of showing up to work that early, and I did not want to walk around the shops again, so since it was a nice day, I decided I would walk a little. My dr.'s office is about 60 + blocks from my office so I was going to kill time and get some well needed sunshine and exercise. Who doesn't need extra vitamin D after having a strange man prod your privates?

About 25 blocks later, I see this familiar women walking towards me. I know her but for a split second can't place her, but am prepared to say hi. Then I realize it is my celebrity crush - Tina Fey. She seemed so approachable, but I was too giddy to do anything besides follow her for a block and try to think of something clever to say besides, "here comes the fun cooker." Needless to say, it made my day and made getting my cooter poked early in a.m. worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fetus

Baby Phat

Candy-cane Stirrups