March Madness

I went in for my 7th (yes 7th) pelvic sonogram and/or exam since February which means, I am averaging one every 12 days. The plan was for me to go in for monitoring today and to come back tomorrow and Sunday for IUI. When the dr. examined me, he I said I looked ready. I told him I was having cramps on my side which is a good sign that I am ready to ovulate. Thankfully Matt came with me so he could "produce" so that we can "reproduce." In case you are wondering there is nothing romantic with this process - it falls somewhere between tragedy and comedy. The rooms are dingy and sterile. There is something wrong with this clinical conception, but Matt was great, funny and reassuring. I think if I had to be there by myself it would have been March sadness, but I was glad he was able to stay during the whole thing - which took over 3 hrs by the way. The dr. said it went well. J. is coming over tonight for dinner and an injection (I have to top it all off with a hormone chaser). Then I get the privilege of doing this all over again tomorrow. Finally I am convinced that it is not going to work, because I probably have endometriosis.

Did I mention it was snowing this morning? - Madness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fetus

Candy-cane Stirrups

Baby Phat