A Round of Shots for Everyone

Mattie and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a round of shots. Unfortunately it wasn't of the Patron Silver variety. I have noticed that if my stomach is empty, and I get a nice firm pinch, I barely feel the needle going in at all. I have been joking with Matt that the little roll he is getting would make a nice spot for a BD micro-fine needle. I dared him to try it, and a few days later, he did. I almost cried. Ok I did cry. While it doesn't compare to shaving your head when I love one has cancer, it was a terribly sweet and brave gesture. Needlessly sticking a needle in his belly for me - I can always count on him for immoral support.

Instead of the 5th anniversary being wood, this year it is syringe injections.

Speaking of pricks, on my first day of my official IVF start, the receptionist called me up and gave me my bill. I paid $30 each time I visited SLR. I have been paying $300 at Cornell so the trend is adding a zero. I knew it was going to comparable to the down payment on a starter home in the south, but I thought I would get a bill, and have time to absorb it and ensure the appropriate funds were allocated to the right accounts. No, the bitch (she was actually quite nice and lovely, but in the film version she will be a bitch) hands me a bill and asks me how I would like to pay it. "Do you accept pennies?" I replied. I pulled out my Discover card and tried to focus on the cash back I would be getting from this. How many lobster grams can I get with that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fetus

Candy-cane Stirrups

Baby Phat